Blog Archives

Christmas is early! Just One Day sneaky peek

I TOLD you good things were coming to the JUST ONE DAY/JUST ONE YEAR FB page. And I did not tell a lie.

As of now, you can read the entire first chapter of JUST ONE DAY. You will be able to keep reading more chapters, the more people who like these pages. We’ll just keep unlocking the chapters and you can keep reading.
Start reading, start liking, now. The Facebook page is here.

Tags:

This entry was posted by gayle on at and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

15 Responses to “Christmas is early! Just One Day sneaky peek”

1. [...] Gayle Forman ermöglicht einen Sneak Peek auf »Just One Day«. [...]

2. ayme says:

You are the best Mrs. Forman!!!!!!
    I love it. Thanks for the awesome sneak peek!!

3. destiny says:

Ahhhh!! I can’t wait. :) I just finished “if I stay” and ” where she went” of course I bawled through all of them. Such a touching story. I was so sad and almost pained that it ended. I felt like I was part of their world and I never wanted to leave it.

4. Deanna says:

Best writer ever!

5. Riky says:

I can’t wait for the next book. I’m in love with her writing, is current and is intense and it stays with me for days after I finish her books.

6. Howard says:

Your books have brought back many emotions & memories to a 70 yr old male reader. Please keep writing & many thanks.

7. Catherina says:

I just finished Just one day and it is magnificent! A mix of mystery and lust! Aim now about to buy Just one year! Keep up and God bless!

8. voyance pendule says:

Découvrez votre avenir avec le Tarot de Marseille qui vous éclaire sur votre futur de ses puissantes arcanes révélatrices.
    Don de clairvoyance votre voyant médium vous propose des consultations de voyance en consultations à domicile et en ligne et travaux occultes
    voyant médium consultations et services parapsychologie, bien-être et développement personnel

9. voyance tarot says:

Découvrez votre destin avec le Tarot de Marseille qui vous éclaire sur votre futur de ses puissantes arcanes révélatrices.
    Don de clairvoyance votre voyant médium vous propose des tirages de tarot de Marseille en consultations à domicile et en ligne et travaux occultes

10. Lily says:

Do you have a tumblr blog? It would be awesome if you had one :DDD

11. Angus says:

JUST ONE DAY and JUST ONE YEAR are amazing books, please write a thrid one for this series. PLEASE.

12. Fiona says:

I really want to read just one year!!! You are AMAZING!! I love this series, just one day is my favorite book so far i cant wait when i get my hands on just one year.

13. Angus says:

Please write a third book for Just One Day. Please, you can’t leave me hanging. I want to know what’s next in their lives.

14. JoHanna says:

Hello Gayle. OMG ZI just finished “If I Stay” and “Where She Went” its so good I didn’t want the books to end I just wanted to keep reading and reading and now I see that you are making a movie out of the book If I Stay and I am so excited to watch it. I want to try to get your other books as well, because u are such a great writer. You inspire me and you make the best books out there yet. Thank you for writing and having us the people to read something we will not forget. And have the emotions and the things we experience when we read your books. So Thank You Ms. Gayle Forman! :)

15. JoHanna says:

You should totally come to Fairbanks Alaska for book signing and stuff. :) But You are awesome